95kPa Bag System (UN3373) for shipping “Biological Substance Category B”
Packing Instruction 650 and UN3373
The 95kPa Bag System is an economical Complete Category “B” Shipper used to transport diagnostic specimens. It consists of a white outer carton with proper UN3373 signage, a 7″ x 11 3/4″ 95kPa bag, a 6 cavity absorbent pouch and bubble pack to fill voids.
Complete Shipping System for Category “B” Specimens Consists of:
- Segmented absorbent pouch holding 6 tubes (10 – 15 ml) — if a larger primary is used the pouch can be wrapped around the primary as an absorbent sheet.
- 95kPa Bag (7″ x 11 3/4″) with biohazard symbol and pouch for patient documents
- Bubble pack to fill all voids
- White outer shipping carton with Un3373 / Biological Substance Category B signage
- NO ADDITIONAL ABSORBENT OR BUBBLE PACK NEEDED
- 25 units per case
- 1 to 14 cases: $143.75 ($5.75 per unit)
- 15 cases & up: $131.25 ($5.25 per unit)
“Regulatory Compliance at an Affordable Price!”